Friday 8 June 2007

Man i'm knackered


I'm really tired. Today was really busy and im hungry coz i didnt eat all of my yucky bento.
My first two classes went really smoothly. I was impressed by my 1st year class (I should give them more credit really) but the 2 classes after lunch really drained me. I really use too much Japanese in those classes but it cant be helped. They're not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed. And I'm not just talking about their English ability.
The other day i started the to make the end of semester test for the 2nd years. Hopefully it should be done by Wednesday but reallistically it wont be done by then.
Oh i also bought my wombat to school. Just for something to throw around in class. Her name is Sydney.

3 comments:

Lloyd said...

you named your wombat? hehe

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Cute wombat!

Sam was very impressed by the word "knackered" - it's a new one for him... can I ask - please don't encourage him... I have to put up with it alllll day!

Ritchie said...

Hahaha sorry Melanie. I'll try.....
No promises though