Friday 22 June 2007

Long time no blog post.

Yeah i've been a little slack recently (but i like to call that being too busy). So what's happened recently? Not much! I've finished writing the 2nd Year's test. I think its quite challenging and I'm looking forward to how many students fail it. Muahhahaa.
All that's left to do with it is record the dialogues. We did a bit yesterday. It was pretty damn fun. Tell ya the truth i think i have a good radio voice. That would be a fun job i reckon, a radio announcer. Having your voice on the air, brainwashing people with your stupid opionions and mindless drivel. I can surely do that.
The weather is rather shit today. Apparently the rainy season starts today. They said it started last week but they kinda jumped the gun so they changed it. It's been raining all day so good thing i brought my super expensive 1000 yen designer umbrella. Problem is i didnt wear my good shoes so my damn feet are gonna get wet. BAH! Curse you mother nature! And puddles!!!
We're supposed to be having a small barbie on Sunday. I hope it doesn't rain.
Man my eyes are heavy right now, I need to go buy something to wake me up. Cucumber Pepsi anyone?

3 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

I assume the bbq got cancelled today.

capt. booya! said...

ritchie, you kinda suck at posting blog entries, how are you going to sustain any interest in your blog if you post 2 times a month....WTF?!? (that stands for 'what the fuck' in young-kid-computer-speak) see? that was funny...a little bit...you should try to write more like that. also it never hurts to talk about titties

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Even Sam is now complaining that you haven't posted anything for ages!