Tuesday 12 June 2007

Baton twirling music makes Jason go crazy.

After clicking on the damn link to post a new blog entry about 50 times, it finally worked!
Anyways, the weather today is beautiful. Right now theres a lovely breeze coming through the window behind me. It is pleasant.
Also, outside the window behind me are the baton twirlers practicing what baton twirlers do best. Thats right! Twirling!!! However they are practicing to one piece of music which is in a continous loop. This music is having some kind of negative effect on Jason. I fear for his and my own safety.
Moving along, the last couple of days i've been working on the final semester test. It's coming along tediously.
Oh. The baton music just stopped. Yay!!
One of my students today refused to work with a boy. Weird thing is she worked with him for the past 6 weeks. Maybe someone has been spreading bad rumours about him. Bad cootie rumours. Poor guy. Don't worry Masahito. I still think your hair is cool.

2 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Hey there! I got around to putting up a link to your blog on mine - now I don't have to give traffic to Jason to get to yours ;)

Ritchie said...

Excellent. heheh