Friday 11 May 2007

TGIF!


Two posts in one day?? Mercy what is this madness?
Well my classes went smoothly. The morning classes are always a pleasure to teach. My third class was cancelled without my knowing so that was a pleasant surprise.
The last class was a little rowdy but they mean well.
I had a chat to one of the my students about the name "Antonio." He told me that he knew 2 Antonio's. The actor and a Pride fighter. It was fascinating. Still i admire his attempt at only using English.
For lunch i had curry with crab croquette thingies. It was ok.
I also went for a little walk round the school. I saw a few students practice what looked like kendo but with longer sticks. And a brief look at the baton twirlers.
I also drank orange juice. Dont believe me? Here is proof..

No comments: