Monday 21 May 2007

How do you spell what?

Nothing really memorable happened today. All classes went really smoothy. My dodgy class was actually pretty good. It's come to a point where i don't worry about them not wanting to study. Afterall, I can't make them study. I'm just gonna let their test results do the speaking for me.
Speaking of test results, starting tomorrow the kids will be having their mid semester tests. That means Tuesday and Wednesday are gonna be half days! WOOOOOO! Plus i've got Thursday and Friday off! Double WOOOOO!
Lunch was curry again today. Oh and a salad. I didn't eat all of it coz i didnt put enough dressing on it. What's the point of eating a salad when it still tastes like salad? I really need to start experimenting a bit more and try something else. But i'm afraid of change.
Benchtalk was good. We talked about bees and home chemistry kits.
Trevor got a personal best on his bike today. 38 minutes. He told me to put that in. No one round here cares though.

2 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Hey Ritchie with a T. Saw your blog linked from Jason's. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the unknown Tokai crew (ok, actually Glen is the only other one we don't know) on Friday.

Ritchie said...

Hey Melanie. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you enjoy the inside goss on Tokai