Friday 18 May 2007

Mr Sleepy

This morning was great. The first 2 classes went really smoothly and were alot of fun. I really enjoy teaching them and they all have a great attitude towards English.
I had a good feeling about myself.
Lunch time rocked up and i had a chicken with gravy kinda dish. Not too bad. We then sat outside on a bench and talked about various kinds of stuff.
The first class after lunch was kinda shitty, mainly coz of one little prick. He came late to class and his desk looked like a bomb had imploded. He had pencils all over his desk, his gym uniform was sprawled on the floor and he left his psp out. He then proceeded to put his pencils, one by one, into his pencil case. He also refused to go to his designated seat. I tried to confiscate his psp but he got all shitty and mouthed off at me. I backed off and ignored him. He then went to sleep at his desk. The class went really well after that. Little shit.
My last class was great. Fantastic way to end the day.

2 comments:

Jason R. Taylor said...

those are my favorite kids!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

So this is what Tokai is like hey.... Sam is refusing to give us any decent gossip.